Note: If you have not yet added the AddThis code to your desktop Blogger theme, you’ll want to complete the steps in this article first.
If you use a separate theme for viewing your Blogger website on mobile devices, there are a few additional steps you will need to take in order to add the code to your mobile theme as well.
Assuming that you’ve already completed the steps in the previously mentioned article, here are the steps for adding the code to your mobile theme:
- Log into your Blogger site and click Theme in the left side menu.
- Click Edit HTML under Live on Blog.
- Search for “addthis” within the HTML to locate the code for the widget that contains your AddThis code. It should look something like this:
- Add mobile=’yes’ after type=’HTML’ and before the closing > symbol.
- Click Save theme.
- Click Theme in the left side menu again.
- Click the gear icon under the mobile theme.
- Click the drop down arrow below where it says Choose mobile theme.
- Select Custom from the list.
- Click Save.
Your AddThis tools should now be visible on your mobile website.
If you need any assistance installing your AddThis tools on your mobile Blogger theme, please contact our dedicated support team. We are happy to help!
Last modified: May 28th, 2019