Check out the tutorial below for our video walkthrough:
1. First thing you do to add the AddThis tools to your Magento site is to open your theme’s
page.XML file and look for the section that says “before_body_end”, this is where you will paste the following code:
2. Go into your Magento admin , check “layouts” make sure “refresh” is chosen and click “submit”
3. Refresh your Magento page and you should see the share buttons appear
To add the code to a specific product page, follow these steps:
1. Go back to your Magento theme directory and open the code for the exact product page, such as the
2. Press “Enter Code” and drop the copied code into the paste it here section. Next, you should see the buttons show up in the editor.
3. Press Save, and you’re done!
Was this article helpful to you?
Last modified: July 12th, 2018