If you haven’t started using Pinterest to enhance your marketing efforts, you could be missing out on valuable new website traffic. Pinterest is already sending more traffic to retailers in the U.S. than Google Plus, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined. So how can you leverage Pinterest as a channel for users to visit your website?
In our recent AddThis Academy article “How to Drive Traffic and Reach New Users with Pinterest”, we give step-by-step instructions on:
- How to verify your website
- How to install the Pinterest “Pin It” Button
- How to optimize your images
- The best times to post on Pinterest
- How to redirect referral traffic to your website
- How to build a solid presence
- How to use Rich Pins
Head over to AddThis Academy for our detailed guide about how to use Pinterest to increase social traffic to your website.